- ESBies as a Basis for a TARGET2 Settlement Mechanism. MPRA Working Paper No. 83012 (2017) (Paper)
- Trade Patterns and the Ecological Footprint – a theory-based Empirical Approach. Jena Economic Research Papers No. 2017-005 (Paper) (with T.A. Dam and N. Werlich)
- Soft Paternalism and Nudging – Critique of the Behavioral Foundations. MPRA Working Paper No. 61140 (2014) (Paper)
- Welfare Effects of Endogenous Copyright Enforcement – the Case of Digital Goods. Jena Economic Research Papers No.2014-008 (Paper)
- What Can be Learned from Behavioural Economics for Environmental Policy? Jena Economic Research Papers No. 020 / 2013 (Paper), published in: Beckenbach, F., Kahlenborn, W. (eds.) (2015), New Perspectives for Environmental Policies Through Behavioral Economics. Springer International Publishing. (DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-16793-0).
- Market-Based Euro-Bonds Without Cross-Subsidisation. Working Papers on Global Financial Markets No. 37 / 2012, University of Jena (with M. Gopal) (Paper)